Re: Need to increase performance of a query

От: Anne Rosset
Тема: Re: Need to increase performance of a query
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Need to increase performance of a query  (Anne Rosset, )
 Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Jesper Krogh, )
  Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Anne Rosset, )
   Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Jochen Erwied, )
 Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (hubert depesz lubaczewski, )
 Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Anne Rosset, )
  Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Kenneth Marshall, )
   Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Anne Rosset, )
  Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Jochen Erwied, )
   Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Anne Rosset, )
  Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Craig James, )
   Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Anne Rosset, )
    Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Joe Conway, )
     Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Joe Conway, )
      Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Anne Rosset, )
       Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Joe Conway, )
        Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Anne Rosset, )
   Re: Need to increase performance of a query  (Heikki Linnakangas, )

Joe Conway wrote:
> On 06/10/2010 01:10 PM, Joe Conway wrote:
>
>> try:
>>
>> create index item_rank_null_idx on item_rank(pf_id)
>> where rank IS NOT NULL AND pf_id IS NULL;
>>

> oops -- that probably should be:
>
> create index item_rank_null_idx on item_rank(project_id)
> where rank IS NOT NULL AND pf_id IS NULL;
>
> Joe

I tried that and it didn't make any difference. Same query plan.

Anne