От: Kevin Grittner
Тема: Re: query hangs
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

query hangs  (AI Rumman, )
 Re: query hangs  (Szymon Guz, )
  Re: query hangs  (AI Rumman, )
   Re: query hangs  (Szymon Guz, )
   Re: query hangs  (Scott Marlowe, )
 Re: query hangs  ("Kevin Grittner", )
  Re: query hangs  (AI Rumman, )
   Re: query hangs  (Amit Khandekar, )

AI Rumman  wrote:

>> Merge Left Join (cost=9500.30..101672.51 rows=2629549 width=506)

> And the query does not return data though I have been waiting for
> 10 mins.
>
> Do you have any idea ?

Unless you use a cursor, PostgreSQL interfaces typically don't show
any response on the client side until all rows have been received and
cached on the client side.  That's estimated to be over 2.6 million
rows in this case.  That can take a while.

You might want to use a cursor....

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Need to increase performance of a query
Сообщение: Re: Need to increase performance of a query