Re: Does psql -f quit insertion after an error in a statement has been detected?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Does psql -f quit insertion after an error in a statement has been detected?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/07/2010 02:10 PM, Wang, Mary Y wrote:
> That's good to know.  I ended up manually copy/paste INSERT statements for each table to another file and rerun the
psql-f again.  It was painful!

> Mary

For future reference you could do something like:

pg_dump -a -t table_name -f table_name_data.sql

This will dump the data only from the table 'table_name' in the original
database to a file you can use to populate the table in the new database.

See here for the gory details:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/app-pgdump.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Misplaced pg_upgrade_support.so ?
Сообщение: Re: Misplaced pg_upgrade_support.so ?