Re: Postgres 9 Article for Linux Journal

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Postgres 9 Article for Linux Journal
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> I'm going to try to do a feature length (2,500 words) article, so if I
> don't get enough material in describing what's new I might also do a
> step-by-step of the streaming replication.  If I do that - do you expect
> any changes between the Beta (available now) and final versions in
> regards to replication?

Harass Robert Treat for his slides from "No More Waiting" from pgCon.
It should have lots of material, but he hasn't posted them.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo