Re: PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Do you think there's an opportunity for PostgreSQL companies, or even
> the project itself, to get involved?  Or if not giving directly, to
> support/advertise elephant conservation efforts?  Our beloved elephant
> logo has served us well all these years, so maybe it's appropriate for
> us to help out our proboscideaic colophon.

We have donated to the WWF as part of a charity auction before.

However, we could not easily use non-profit PG funds for supporting
elephants.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.