Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
DM wrote:
> Sorry i didnt frame my question properly earlier, we are looking for
> solution to do real time replication from db2 to postgres, its
> different from migration.
> Eventually we want to move away from DB2. Intention is to create a
> subset of a db2 database on postgres and allow users to access the
> postgres database.

*real* realtime, as in transaction by transaction?  or sorta-realtime,
as in updates every X interval where X is a minute or few?

wild guess says, you'll need to roll that yourself, probably on the DB2
side using triggers, and I have no idea how you'd connect to PG from the
DB2 procedures (as I know very little about DB2 specifically)

Сообщение: Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach?
Сообщение: Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach?