Re: [RFC] A tackle to the leaky VIEWs for RLS

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: [RFC] A tackle to the leaky VIEWs for RLS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I summarized the series of discussion at: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RLS#Issue:_A_leaky_VIEWs_for_RLS

Please point out, if I missed or misunderstood something.

Thanks,

--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Exposing the Xact commit order to the user