Re: postgres authentication against Windows Domain

От u235sentinel
Тема Re: postgres authentication against Windows Domain
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/02/2010 08:05 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Joshua Tolley (eggyknap@gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 11:56:19AM -0600, u235sentinel wrote:
>>
> I'm still trying to figure out why you wouldn't want to use GSSAPI..
> It's a heck of alot better than using LDAP wrt security..
>
>     Stephen

We would have to rebuild the binaries and we're already heavily using
the database.  I could rebuild it again but it's like the fourth time
I've been asked to add a feature.  I did read that GSSAPI was the way to
go but I'm being told to try using LDAP instead.  I don't have a lot of
experience with either but I'll be able to figure it out I think :-)

Сообщение: Re: What Linux edition we should chose?
Сообщение: Re: What Linux edition we should chose?