Re: CommitFest FAQ (was: dividing money by money)

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: CommitFest FAQ (was: dividing money by money)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
>> I think it might be good to also have a link to the CommitFest
>> Wiki page from the "CommitFest Index" page in the application.
>
> Please feel free to send a patch.
>
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgcommitfest.git;a=summary
Erm, I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't have a clue what a tt2 or
pm file *is* or what the style of web development used would be
called, but it kinda looks like adding some raw HTML near the top of
commitfest_view.tt2 would accomplish what I had in mind.  If that
sounds good, I'll prepare the patch; if not, suggestions?
-Kevin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: CommitFest FAQ (was: dividing money by money)
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: CommitFest FAQ (was: dividing money by money)