Re: Not able to connect to postgresql database

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Not able to connect to postgresql database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Manohar Bhattarai <manoharbhattarai@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have added the jar in classpath also in the CLASSPATH variable
> of /etc/environment file. Still I am getting exception :
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver.

You said you were using Eclipse, which I believe sets its own
classpath for each runnable you set up within it.  Look for the
entry under the "Run..." or "Debug..." menu item and set it up
there.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Not able to connect to postgresql database
Сообщение: Re: Not able to connect to postgresql database