Re: FD_SETSIZE with large #s of files/ports in use

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: FD_SETSIZE with large #s of files/ports in use
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Tom Lane wrote:
> Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
>> Another way is to use poll() instead of select().
>
> You really need to go in that direction.  Changing FD_SETSIZE is
> completely unworkable --- it will break various libc ABI details.

Thanks.
I already made a patch to use poll() if the function is available.
I would post it later.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: FD_SETSIZE with large #s of files/ports in use
Сообщение: Re: FD_SETSIZE with large #s of files/ports in use