Re: psql \e and syntax highlighting in vim

От Ireneusz Pluta
Тема Re: psql \e and syntax highlighting in vim
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Leif Biberg Kristensen pisze:
> On Tuesday 18. May 2010 15.58.10 Ireneusz Pluta wrote:
>
>> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
>> <head>
>> </head>
>> Ireneusz Pluta pisze:
>> Or invoked with its -c"set
>> syntax=sql" command line switch. So, the whole question is how to have
>> psql to tell vim which particular syntax to use, in one of these ways.<br>
>>

> Your mail client is broken.

Is it OK this time?

What usually happens to break is not the client itself, but my own
memory which does not always remind me to click on "send as text only",
while myself being too lazy to keep updating Tunderbird message
formatting options depending on destination domains.

Thank you for the tip.

Сообщение: Re: psql \e and syntax highlighting in vim
Сообщение: Re: psql \e and syntax highlighting in vim