Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> This would be OK as long as we document it well.  We patched the
>> shutdown the way we did specifically because Fujii thought it would be
>> an easy fix; if it's complicated, we should revert it and document the
>> issue for DBAs.
>
> I don't understand this comment.

In other words, I'm saying that it's not critical that we troubleshoot
this for 9.0.  Revering Fujii's patch, if it's not working, is an option.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com