Re: primary/secondary/master/slave/standby

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: primary/secondary/master/slave/standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> How about origin/subscriber?
Seems like a mixed metaphor.  Publisher normally goes with
subscriber.  I've heard and used origin and replica.
Are we planning to support a subscriber which also publishes (to
randomly pick one for purposes of discussion)?  If so, that should
be considered in our choice of terminology.
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: primary/secondary/master/slave/standby
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful