Re: Finding rows with text columns beginning with other text columns

От Christoph Zwerschke
Тема Re: Finding rows with text columns beginning with other text columns
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am 10.05.2010 23:34 schrieb Alban Hertroys:
 > Thinking more on the issue, I don't see a way to prevent the nested
 > loop as there's no way to decide beforehand what part of the string to
 > index for b.txt. It depends on a.txt after all.

Yes, that seems to be the gist of the matter. I just felt I might have
missed something. Thanks for your answers.

-- Christoph

Сообщение: Re: Moving postgresql data to another computer
Сообщение: Re: Moving postgresql data to another computer