Re: Run Vacuum Through JDBC

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Run Vacuum Through JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/05/10 13:38, Yan Cheng CHEOK wrote:
> I was wondering, how can I check whether Vacuum operation had been executed without problem?
>
> I use the following Java code to execute Vacuum operation
>
> final Statement st2 = connection.createStatement();
> st2.executeUpdate("VACUUM FULL ANALYZE VERBOSE");
> st2.close();
>
> Nothing print out at console.
>
> I check at server status through pgadmin, also get no hint whether Vacuum operation had been executed.

That looks like Java / JDBC code.

If so - if executing the statement doesn't throw SQLException, then it
worked. Same as all other SQL.

--
Craig Ringer

Tech-related writing: http://soapyfrogs.blogspot.com/

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: peer-to-peer replication with Postgres
От: Brian Modra
Сообщение: Re: Performance issues when the number of records are around 10 Million