Re: Reg: SQL Query for Postgres 8.4.3

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Reg: SQL Query for Postgres 8.4.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/05/10 06:24, Srinivas Naik wrote:

I am sorry for that, but I made two different installations and I was messing up with various inputs.

Actually, the installed versions are below
postgresql-8.3
Ubuntu 8.10  with 2.6.27 Kernel
and its an 32Bit O/S

pgsql$ SELECT substring(B'1111000000000001' from 5 for -2);
ERROR:invalid memory alloc request size 4244635647

Please log into postgres do:

SELECT version();

(and Robert suggested) and show us the output - as we need to know the 3rd number e.g 8.3.x in the postgres version to help you any more.

regards

Mark