Re: Re: Mailing list archives

От Matteo Beccati
Тема Re: Re: Mailing list archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 03/05/2010 18:35, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 18:32, Dimitri Fontaine<dfontaine@hi-media.com>  wrote:
>> Selena Deckelmann<selenamarie@gmail.com>  writes:
>>> Matteo - can you point me to relevant threads or code to download to
>>> generate the output? Or just some example output?
>>
>>   http://archives.beccati.org/
>>   http://archives.beccati.org/pgsql-hackers/message/266795
>>
>> For a random specific mail example.
>
> Whoa. Clearly I have to withdraw my previous comment. I missed the
> version that *was* integrated with the website looks. There are still
> some things to add though (for example, no link back to the thread
> index from that details page), but it's further along than I thought.
> My apologies.

No worries!

The link is there (at the bottom), but it currently points to the non-JS
threaded view. The whole HTML/JS still needs some love of course.

And BTW, retrieval by message ID works too:

http://archives.beccati.org/message-id/87aasljpog.fsf@hi-media-techno.com

to get a recent random message from Dimitri to -hackers.

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/