Re: pgadmin3 1.10.2 under Lenny

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgadmin3 1.10.2 under Lenny
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le 29/04/2010 07:55, Hervé Hénoch a écrit :
> [...]
> I followed the instructions described at the address
>
>    http://www.pgadmin.org/download/debian.php
>
> I can't install pgadmin3 version 1.10.2 in my lenny.
>
> Are these instructions still valid ?

No, it's obviously out of date. I'll update the page ASAP.

> How I may install this version under lenny ?

Lenny only has the 1.8 branch of pgAdmin. Backports don't have it either.

Debian Squeeze and Sid have the 1.10.2 release
(http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/pgadmin3), so you can try that but
be aware you can have dependencies issues. You can also try the Ubuntu
Lucid package (http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/pgadmin3), but it should
not be any different from the Debian one.

You can also compile it. Or bring your package uptodate. Probably the
smarter way, but not the easier.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com