Re: Problem with pg_prepare

От Kenichiro Tanaka
Тема Re: Problem with pg_prepare
Дата
Список pgsql-general
HI.

 >"Call to undefined function pg_prepare()".
What version is your PostgreSQL(libpq)?
And do your error occur on PHP program?
pg_prepare() is supported only against PostgreSQL 7.4 or higher connections.

http://php.net/manual/en/function.pg-prepare.php

Thank you.

(2010/04/24 6:57), Giancarlo Boaron wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm receiving the following message when I try to use pg_prepare() function:
>
> "Call to undefined function pg_prepare()".
>
> My application works very well with others pg_* commands...
>
> I already checked my configuration files and I have no more ideas about how to fix it.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you.

Kenichiro Tanaka
K.K.Ashisuto
http://www.ashisuto.co.jp/english/index.html

От: John Gage
Сообщение: Re: Unable to run createlang (or psql for that matter)
От: Yan Cheng CHEOK
Сообщение: Re: Deadlock occur while creating new table to be used in partition.