Anyone use Python/ceODBC/PostgreSQL?

От Ozz Nixon
Тема Anyone use Python/ceODBC/PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to get that combination to work, without success.

I am running Mac Snow Leopard on my development machine and cannot find
anyone who has gotten ceOBDC and libiodbc to work - so I want to ask you
guys.

Thanks,
O.

--
Thank you,

G.E. Ozz Nixon
CEO/Sr. Software Architect
3F, LLC
125 Robin Dr.
Barto PA 19504
Office: 1-484-363-2304
Cell: 1-610-698-7976
Email: ozzn@3flabs.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential. It is intended only for the use of the recipients
namedabove, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are here by
notifiedthat any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please resend the communication to the sender and delete the original
messageor any copy of it from your computer systems.