Re: Pgadmin3 - CentOS 5 - Missing Dependency: libpq.so.5

От António Santos (DOS)
Тема Re: Pgadmin3 - CentOS 5 - Missing Dependency: libpq.so.5
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello Guillaume, yes I've it installed.
I've been talking with Lacey from [Pgcore] and the problem could be
because I've Postgresql x86_64 but in the repo there isn't a pgAdmin to
x86_64.

Installed Packages
postgresql.x86_64
8.4.3-2PGDG.el5
installed
postgresql-contrib.x86_64
8.4.3-2PGDG.el5
installed
postgresql-libs.x86_64
8.4.3-2PGDG.el5
installed
postgresql-server.x86_64
8.4.3-2PGDG.el5
installed

Available Packages
pgadmin3.i386
1.10.1-1.rhel5
pgdg84
pgadmin3-debuginfo.i386
1.10.1-1.rhel5
pgdg84
pgadmin3-docs.i386
1.10.1-1.rhel5
pgdg84

Regards,
António Santos

On 19-04-2010 23:04, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Le 19/04/2010 18:10, "António Santos (DOS)" a écrit :
>
>> Hello I'm getting "Missing Dependency: libpq.so.5" when installing
>> Pgadmin3 via YUM on CentOS 5.4 x64.
>> Can you help?
>>

> pgAdmin needs the libpq library. It should be available with the
> PostgreSQL package. Do you have it installed?

Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin3 - CentOS 5 - Missing Dependency: libpq.so.5
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin3 - CentOS 5 - Missing Dependency: libpq.so.5