Re: planet "top posters" section

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: planet "top posters" section
Дата
Re: planet "top posters" section  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> So I took a minute to look around at other sites such as:
>
> planet.python.org
> planet.kde.org
> planet.debian.org

Considering that the Debian planet has entries that are broken
altogether and an article discussing baby slings, I think they've gone
quite a bit too far toward unprofessional.  And the floating heads on
the KDE planet just creep me out.

To pick a more fair comparison site, http://planet.mysql.com/ has a
personal and team section that looks quite similar to today's redesign
prototype.  And if you to see a real corporate driven site to provide
perspective, I'd suggest http://planetdb2.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: