Re: Planner not using column limit specified for one column for another column equal to first

От Yeb Havinga
Тема Re: Planner not using column limit specified for one column for another column equal to first
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Віталій Тимчишин wrote:

> BTW: Changing slow query to inner joins do not make it fast
I'm interested to see the query andplan of the slow query with inner joins.

>     Another thing is it seems that the number of rows guessed is far
>     off from the actual number of rows, is the number 5000000
>     artificial or are you're statistics old or too small histogram/mcv's?
>

> Nope, I suppose this is because of limit. If I remove the limit, the
> estimations are quite correct. There are ~6 millions of row in each table.
Yes, that makes sense.

regards,
Yeb Havinga

От: Віталій Тимчишин
Сообщение: Re: Planner not using column limit specified for one column for another column equal to first
От: Віталій Тимчишин
Сообщение: Re: Planner not using column limit specified for one column for another column equal to first