Int64GetDatum

От John R Pierce
Тема Int64GetDatum
Дата
Re: Int64GetDatum  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I have compiled some C (pljava.c) for solaris sparc 64 bit, setup the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH so postgres can find it, and try and load it.

me=# CREATE FUNCTION sqlj.java_call_handler()   RETURNS language_handler
AS 'pljava'    LANGUAGE C;
ERROR:  could not load library "/opt/mystuff/pljava/pljava.so": ld.so.1:
postgres: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/mystuff/pljava/pljava.so:
symbol Int64GetDatum: referenced symbol not found

oops.

anyways, some digging (thank you kris jurka!) has shown that my 64bit
solaris tarball (from the postgres website) is missing the 64 bit
includes and lib/64/pgxs/src stuff.  for various reasons (many
political) I'd like to get my module working with this version, hence
would like to find the includes and stuff that were built with it. the
website says Bjorn Munch of Sun built them.    Does he monitor this list?