Re: solaris tarballs and pl/java

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: solaris tarballs and pl/java
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> writes:
>
>> getting this error from thte ./configure:
>>     configure:16808: error: cannot compute sizeof (off_t)
>>

> That's pretty weird.  Look into the config.log output to see why that
> particular test program is failing.  (The relevant bit will probably be
> a few hundred lines before the end of config.log --- the last section
> of the log is a dump of the current values of all of configure's
> variables, and there are a lot...)
>
> BTW, which 8.4.x PG release is this exactly?

its 8.4.3 ...   I'm jumping sideways and trying a different attack on my
actual problem, which is building pl/java HEAD for 64bit solaris sparc
w/ 8.4.3 and JDK 1.5.0_23...   rather than building the entire postgres
tree, I replicated the couple missing files from the 32bit version and
am 'fixing' their paths.

I'm hitting another problem with that,  but I think I'll take it to the
pl/java list.

Сообщение: Re: solaris tarballs and pl/java
Сообщение: Re: solaris tarballs and pl/java