Re: pl/java status

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: pl/java status
Дата
Re: pl/java status  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Список pgsql-general
John R Pierce wrote:
> is pl/java kind of dead?   I don't see much activity since years ago.
> this page seems quite out of date, talking about 1.1.0b1 released, but
> the foundry has 1.4.0 from 2008 that supports 8.3. only

The last set of commits there was about 9 months ago, so it's not quite
as dead as it appears.  The code in CVS supports 8.4, there just hasn't
been an official release in a while:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=335&aid=1010695&group_id=1000038

There are a couple of bugs to note at
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?atid=334&group_id=1000038&func=browse like
lack of support for JDK 1.6 and some known complier issues.