Re: Bug: recent files reset

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Bug: recent files reset
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 13/04/2010 09:48, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Le 12/04/2010 12:45, Dave Page a écrit :
>>>
>>> Instead of maintaining a new array of frmQuery's, can you use the
>>> existing frames array (see dlgClasses.c|h)?
>>>

>> Sure. Took me all evening, but at least it's done now :)
>
> Ouch - what took so long?

Understanding the use of the frames list. I got it wrong the first time,
which took quite some time. And compiling pgAdmin on my (not so old)
laptop is not really fast.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Bug: recent files reset
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Can't access entire window in Graphical Query Builder (Windows platform)