[Fwd: Re: fulltext search stemming/ spelling problems]

От Corin
Тема [Fwd: Re: fulltext search stemming/ spelling problems]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

nobody here who knows how to get the postgre fulltext working with
ispell and stemming? :-(

So that when I search for 'gitar' also records containing 'guitar',
'guitars', ... will be found.

Any help would be really appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Corin
On 08.04.2010 21:27, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> it means, that (from
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/textsearch-dictionaries.html#TEXTSEARCH-ISPELL-DICTIONARY)
>

> 12.6.5. Ispell Dictionary
>
> The Ispell dictionary template supports morphological dictionaries,
> which can normalize many different linguistic forms of a word into the
> same lexeme. For example, an English Ispell dictionary can match all
> declensions and conjugations of the search term bank, e.g., banking,
> banked, banks, banks', and bank's.
I already read this but I don't know how to solve my problems with this
information.

SELECT ts_lexize('english_ispell','guitar');
{guitar}
(1 line)

SELECT ts_lexize('english_ispell','bank');
{bank}
(1 line)

SELECT ts_debug('english_ispell','bank');
(asciiword,"Word, all
ASCII",bank,"{english_ispell,english_stem}",english_ispell,{bank})
(1 line)

SELECT plainto_tsquery('english_ispell','bank');
'bank'
(1 line)
>     Regards,
>         Oleg
It would be very nice if you (or anyone else) could provide me with
concrete instructions or any howto. What can I do to find the error in
my setup? What output should I expect from the above comments if
everything worked correctly?

Thanks,
Corin

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: Fuzzy string matching of product names
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: When is an explicit cast necessary?