Re: is_absolute_path incorrect on Windows

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: is_absolute_path incorrect on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 16:02, Kevin Grittner
>> I assume we reject anything where what precedes the colon doesn't
>> match the current drive's designation?
>
> Define reject?
I guess I made that comment thinking about the example of usage
farther down.
> We're just answering the question "is absolute path?".  It's then
> up to the caller. For example, in the genfiles function, we will
> take the absolute path and compare it to the path specified for
> the data directory, to make sure we can't go outside it.
I would say that a function which tells you whether a path is
absolute should, under Windows, return false if there isn't a
leading slash or backslash after any drive specification.  Whether
lack of a drive specification should cause it to return false or
whether that should be a separate test doesn't seem like it makes a
big difference, as long as it's clear and documented.
-Kevin

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: extended operator classes vs. type interfaces
От: Łukasz Dejneka
Сообщение: Re: How to modify default Type (TSQuery) behaviour?