Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend.

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Breno BF wrote:

> I am getting this error using glassfish and postgresql: " Caused by:
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to
> the backend."

Further in the exception log, you'll see:

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed

In other words, the pgsql backend has "hung up" on the client.  Most
likely the Pg backend terminated for some reason, which you should see
in the PostgreSQL logs.

> log_min_messages = error
> log_min_error_statement = error

Turn these down to at least 'info', restart PostgreSQL, and see if you
get anything informative in the logs.

--
Craig Ringer