Re: PATCH: Ticket#99: Support for Default Privileges

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: PATCH: Ticket#99: Support for Default Privileges
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ashesh,

Le 05/04/2010 12:11, Ashesh Vashi a écrit :
> [...]
> PFA: patch for the support for Default Privileges.
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/sql-alterdefaultprivileges.html

Just a quick note. Your patch applies cleanly, but doesn't compile for
me. I get all those errors (see attached file). I don't have time to
work on this right now, but will do so this afternoon.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Вложения