Re: "1-Click" installer problems

От Nikhil G. Daddikar
Тема Re: "1-Click" installer problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In about 30 seconds I found the following unanswered threads relating to
installation on Windows Vista. If anybody is interested I can find more.
And I can tell you that a lot of our customers are facing the same
problem with this 1-click gimmicky installer.. something that they never
faced till the 8.3 installer from postgresql.org. And not everybody is
going to post a forum ticket. We've convinced them install 8.3 instead
and that works. But their first experience has been bitter and it
lingers for a long time.

http://forums.enterprisedb.com/posts/list/1815.page

http://forums.enterprisedb.com/posts/list/1132.page

http://forums.enterprisedb.com/posts/list/2175.page