Re: Alpha release this week?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Alpha release this week?
Дата
Re: Alpha release this week?  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave,

> Not with any amount of testing as we'd normally give any build before
> releasing it anyway. I can certainly stuff a tarball into the new
> build machine and see what comes out the next morning.

That would be good enough for Saturday; we're going to test it after
all.  Let me know which snapshot day you grab, so we can have the same
snapshot-day for Windows and other platforms.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com