Re: Support for JDK 1.5 RowSets

От Kevin MacClay
Тема Re: Support for JDK 1.5 RowSets
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Kris Jurka wrote:

> The locatorsUpdateCopy method describes how LOBs are updated, but in
the
> pg driver LOBs aren't updateable at all.  If your code is using JDBC
large
> objects you're in trouble, but it's possible that the rowset
> implementation is just probing the driver for all possible attributes.
>
> Could you retest with a version that I've changed to return true for
this
> method?  I've put up a jar file here:
>
> http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/
>
> Kris Jurka

This worked!  I also tested updating back to the database with the
CachedRowSet, and that worked as well.  Will this change make it into
the next driver build?

I will do some more extensive testing of the JDK 1.5 RowSet classes this
week and let you know if I spot any other incompatibilities.

Thank you,
Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Support for JDK 1.5 RowSets
Сообщение: Re: Support for JDK 1.5 RowSets