Re: Wierd context-switching issue on Xeon

От Anjan Dave
Тема Re: Wierd context-switching issue on Xeon
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
What about quad-XEON setups? Could that be worse? (have dual, and quad setups both) Shall we re-consider XEON-MP CPU
machineswith high cache (4MB+)?

Very generally, what number would be considered high, especially, if it coincides with expected heavy load?

Not sure a specific chipset was mentioned...

Thanks,
Anjan