Re: pgsql: Change replication connection log format to allow for a database

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgsql: Change replication connection log format to allow for a database
Дата
Re: pgsql: Change replication connection log format to allow for a database
Список pgsql-committers
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> I'm afraid this doesn't translate well:
>
>> --- 222,232 ----
>>        */
>>       if (am_walsender)
>>           ereport(LOG,
>> !                 (errmsg("replication connection authorized: user=%s host=%s%s%s",
>> !                         port->user_name,
>> !                         port->remote_host, port->remote_port[0] ? " port=" : "",
>> !                         port->remote_port)));
>> !
>>       else if (Log_connections)
>>           ereport(LOG,
>>                   (errmsg("connection authorized: user=%s database=%s",

Ok, I just realized that this was copy-pasted from BackendInitialize, so
I guess it's OK as it is...

--
  Heikki Linnakangas

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Change replication connection log format to allow for a database
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Change replication connection log format to allow for a database