Re: Ragged latency log data in multi-threaded pgbench

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Ragged latency log data in multi-threaded pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Takahiro Itagaki wrote:
> Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>

>> Attached is an updated version that I think is ready to commit.  Only
>> changes are docs--I rewrote those to improve the wording some.
>>

> Thanks for the correction. Applied.

By the way: the pgbench.sgml that you committed looks like it passed
through a system that added a CR to every line in it.  Probably not the
way you intended to commit that.

So far I've done over 40 hours of pgbench runtime worth of testing (>500
runs) using the patched version without any issues, the code itself
continues to act fine.