Re: Got that new server, now it's time for config!

От: Dan Harris
Тема: Re: Got that new server, now it's time for config!
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Got that new server, now it's time for config!  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Got that new server, now it's time for config!  (Dan Harris, )
 Re: Got that new server, now it's time for config!  (Greg Smith, )
  Re: Got that new server, now it's time for config!  (Scott Mead, )

On 3/22/10 4:36 PM, Carlo Stonebanks wrote:
> Here we go again!
>
> Can anyone see any obvious faults?
>
> Carlo
>
> maintenance_work_mem = 256MB
I'm not sure how large your individual tables are, but you might want to
bump this value up to get faster vacuums.
> max_fsm_relations = 1000
I think this will definitely need to be increased
> work_mem = 64MB
Most data warehousing loads I can think of will need more work_mem, but
this depends on how large of data sets you are planning to sort.

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: Got that new server, now it's time for config!
От: Scott Mead
Сообщение: Re: Got that new server, now it's time for config!