Re: Comments on Exclusion Constraints and related datatypes

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Comments on Exclusion Constraints and related datatypes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Simon Riggs wrote:

>> Basically, what you feel is missing is documentation that if two
>> shapes share one or more points they are considered to overlap;
>> there is no requirement that they share an area?
>>

> Yes, for most people touching != overlap. So it just looks like a bug.

I guess I must be strange, then, it doesn't strike me as particularly
unnatural. By all means document it, though, if the docs are not clear
on the point.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Comments on Exclusion Constraints and related datatypes
Сообщение: Re: Comments on Exclusion Constraints and related datatypes