Re: Getting to beta1

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Getting to beta1
Дата
Re: Getting to beta1  (Csaba Nagy <ncslists@googlemail.com>)
Re: Getting to beta1  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>> It's already in the docs, so if they read it and understand it they can
>> add it to the postgresql.conf if they so choose.
>
> I agree with Josh Berkus that vacuum_defer_cleanup_age should be in
> postgresql.conf.  We don't stop listing items just because they are
> dangerous, e.g. fsync, or to discourage their use.  I believe Greg Smith
> also felt it should be included.

Or, let's put it another way: I've made my opinion clear in the past
that I think that we ought to ship with a minimal postgresql.conf with
maybe 15 items in it.  If we are going to continue to ship with
postgresql.conf "kitchen sick" version, however, it should include
vacuum_defer_cleanup_age.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: C libpq frontend library fetchsize
Сообщение: Re: C libpq frontend library fetchsize