Wiki spam

От Greg Smith
Тема Wiki spam
Дата
Список pgsql-www
We have ourself a spammer, inserting links to their auto-parts store
into random high-level articles on the Wiki yesterday:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Masini

Those are all reverted, and I picked the standard options to block the
user account forever as well.  That includes blocking any IP addresses
they now try to edit from as well, to make it more difficult to just
start over with another account from the same location at least once
they realize they've been caught.

That means this list is now not empty:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Ipblocklist and any future
addresses they try to edit from will end up on an IP block list there.
That theoretically that could turn into an unfair block for someone else
at that same location one day; hopefully we won't see enough of these
for it to be a problem.

Last week was the Wiki's second anniversary.  Pretty long time to make
it without accumulating any blocked users.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: