Re: [NOVICE] How to read oracle table's data from postgre

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: [NOVICE] How to read oracle table's data from postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scott Marlowe wrote:
> Anyone know if this is still active / developed?
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SqlMedConnectionManager

That's still the right long-term approach for a lot of these problems,
so while activity on it happens in bursts I don't think it will ever go
completely inactive.  I expect SQL/MED plans for the next release may
get fleshed out at this year's developer's meeting in a couple of
months, should have a better idea who might be working on this by the
end of May.