Strange error message when linking

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Strange error message when linking
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I'm still working on a ctlColourPicker widget, our custom
wxColourPickerCtrl to work around issues found on Mac OS X by Dave. I
was obviously wrong when I said that coding this widget would be simple :-/

The patch attached is my current work. I'm pretty ashamed of it, but
can't find a way to fix my linking issue. Here is the error I got at the
linking step:

pgAdmin3.o: In function `ctlColourPickerXmlHandler':
/home/guillaume/freeprojects/git.pgadmin/pgadmin/../pgadmin/include/ctl/xh_ctlcolourpicker.h:25:
undefined reference to `vtable for ctlColourPickerXmlHandler'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I have absolutely no idea what this could mean. Search engines didn't
help me on this. I don't know what to do. If you have any idea, I
welcome them.

If I don't find any way to fix this before the end of the week, I think
I'll fix the first issue another way: replacing wxColourPickerCtrl with
wxBitmapButton for each control (which means duplicated code, but much
simpler work). Simpler work means quicker work, so more time to code new
interesting 9.0 features. And I'll get back to this widget for next dev
cycle. But I would definitely prefer having a solution to my linking issue.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Вложения