Re: double and numeric conversion

От Yeb Havinga
Тема Re: double and numeric conversion
Дата
Re: double and numeric conversion  (Theo Schlossnagle <jesus@omniti.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Theo Schlossnagle wrote:
> I didn't look deeply at the postgres internals to see if there was a way to do double -> numeric and integer-types ->
numericwithout intermediary string format.  If that sort of thing is easy to leverage, I'd be happy to share the code.

I think your code could be valuable for postgres on the fact alone that
it is almost twice as fast, and probably easy to integrate and unit
test. We make heavy use of the numeric data type, so I'm very interested!

regards
Yeb Havinga

От: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Сообщение: Re: renameatt() can rename attribute of index, sequence, ...
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: double and numeric conversion