Re: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/2/10 10:30 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Right now you can't choose "master bloat", but you can choose the other
> two.  I think that is acceptable for 9.0, assuming the other two don't
> have the problems that Tom foresees.

Actually, if vacuum_defer_cleanup_age can be used, "master bloat" is an
option.  Hopefully I'll get some time for serious testing this weekend.

--Josh Berkus

Сообщение: Re: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration
Сообщение: Re: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration