Re: Re: pgsql: add EPERM to the list of return codes to expect from opening

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Re: pgsql: add EPERM to the list of return codes to expect from opening
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
>> Eh?  The buildfarm sends out a daily status-change summary email?  To where?
>>

> See
> http://pgfoundry.org/mail/?group_id=1000040
>
> I'm subscribed to pgbuildfarm-status-green ... and the archives for
> it match my local log, which says there hasn't been a message since
> Friday.  That's definitely not for lack of changes.  Now that I look
> at the archives, it looks like all the status lists stopped getting
> mail around that time.

There is a DNS failure on the server causing a huge backlog of status
messages. I have sent a message to the admins list about it. (I can see
the list of errors on the machine by running mailq, but I can't do
anything about it.)

cheers

andrew