Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move documentation of all recovery.conf option to a new chapter.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move documentation of all recovery.conf option to a new chapter.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs wrote:
> Which is why, in the next paragraph, I proposed a way forwards...

Oh, sorry.

> There are 3 use cases: PITR, file-based replication and streaming
> replication. Having 3 separate sections would be less confusing since it
> would allow focused examples. A final section could be the "master
> reference" for defining those parameters. So having both separate and
> combined sections may end up being less confusing.

Isn't that pretty much what we have now, except that both file-based
replication and streaming replication are under the HA section? Can you
lay out a tree of the section titles you're suggesting?