Re: typecaste object to array

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: typecaste object to array
Дата
Список pgsql-general
beulah prasanthi wrote:
> i am doing j2ee project .I am getting list from the user i want to
> insert that list into array in postgres DB
> by doing this i cannot caste an instance object pgemail to type Type
> ARRAY
> Can we caste the object to array .please tell me

normally, you would want to store a list as rows in a table, not as a
SQL array.  as rows, you can use various SQL operations on the data, as
an array, it becomes a single field of a single row of a table, and is
much harder to do anything useful with the data.

as far as java typecasting, sorry, I can't help you there.