Re: Exporting Snapshots

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Exporting Snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
Markus Wanner wrote:
> [1]: feature wish list of cluster hackers:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/ClusterFeatures

I took your message and dumped it onto that section of the wiki, then
merged the related discussion that leaked onto to "who will be there"
thread.  I think the description of this one is good enough now, the
text answers most of the questions from my suggested checklist.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Global Deadlock Information
Сообщение: Re: Global Deadlock Information